Our platform intelligently uses data from previous Amazon advertising campaigns to alter future bids accordingly. This ensures your advertising campaigns on Amazon through Sellozo are always optimized for the best possible bid.
Articles in this section
- How do I update campaign groups using the bulk upload csv file?
- What different campaign strategy blueprints are available?
- What is the Sellozo Campaign Studio?
- How can I change my target ACoS for enabled campaigns?
- How to Turn on the Sellozo Optimizer for Existing Campaigns
- How do I change a campaign budget?
- Does Sellozo's platform automatically identify negative keywords?
- How do I edit my ad group bid?
- How does your platform perform bid analysis?
- I just created a new Amazon Sponsored Listing campaign in Sellozo, where is my data?