Once ads on Amazon are launched within the Sellozo platform, data will be available to you the next day. This is because Amazon Seller Central only sends PPC and sales data to Sellozo once per day. However, any historical campign information can be viewed in Sellozo's dashboard immediately.
Articles in this section
- How do I update campaign groups using the bulk upload csv file?
- What different campaign strategy blueprints are available?
- What is the Sellozo Campaign Studio?
- How can I change my target ACoS for enabled campaigns?
- How to Turn on the Sellozo Optimizer for Existing Campaigns
- How do I change a campaign budget?
- Does Sellozo's platform automatically identify negative keywords?
- How do I edit my ad group bid?
- How does your platform perform bid analysis?
- I just created a new Amazon Sponsored Listing campaign in Sellozo, where is my data?